Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy new year!

update on my royal ass*
okie for 21 days i have to see doctor everyday to get my dressing changed **tracy...go study...no need to add anything here...muahah
21 days mc...but i probably go to school next week...
and guess what guys! i can finallyt sleep with my ass facing the bed !!! woot!
i miss meat..immidiately once i recovered i'm running staight to the buffet table...join me!
the good news! chinese new year is coming! and i'll recover just in time for it! i wana go china town buy all the sweets and my goodness BAH KUA!!
i was in deep pain the other day, and i was complaining to God...of all places...my ass is pain...whywhywhy!!!
suddenly something whoosh passed my mind...it reads... "Count your blessings, name them one by one"

Happy new year!!
okie so, a brand new year with a fresh new start,
old thigns are passed away, i pray each one of us will continue to live life to the fullest, and always remember,
God loves you...

love, Lionel...

No comments: