Wednesday, January 18, 2006

fight with your heart, pay with your blood....

so stress this few days trying to catch up with my work...tsk tsk
just watched american idol..haha..crazy...
oh yes! i got a medal for my river raft race! =) i'm part of the team...

went for site visit on monday...took alot of photos but u guys will never be interested
in it...haha...just wondering if i really want to be an engineer in the future...
i don't want to be some buisness man selling products or some office boy doing accounts, it's just not me...i don't want to do soemthing which has the same routine everyday, and definetly not a job which needs me to stare at the computer everyday...=)

20-age this year
21-age i graduate with a diploma
23-age i compete my NS
27-age i graduate with a degree, engaged?
29-working with 2 years experience,engaged?

time is running out for me...i have to plan for my future....

okie, carry on with my project...enough of my rubbish...i seemed to blog about the same things over and over again...but i just lurve saying it..i duno why...i know i'm super lor soh...

tracy-our date to china on saturday!
qingshun-when's my birthday? just to confirm...
jun xiong- busy with your girlfriend...forgot about us already..just as i expected...take care!
kien tat-go to bed..good night...

tocky...

2 comments:

Special Edition said...

Hi,

Just want you to be assured that our God is awesome.... He already has a great plan for you! So hope that you won't worry too much about what the Future holds, because it is more about the Person who HOLDS the future! =)

Take care!

William

Anonymous said...

duno who you are~ but thanks =) hahaha...gong xi fa cai!