Thursday, January 12, 2006

Feed me...

okie day 12 of recovery, feeling much better....i can sit =) and lay properly in bed =)
the wound is still fresh and reddish though...
okok! i was in the bus day dreaming again...i'm so excited for chinese new year...and then my BIRTHDAY! chinese new year just means one thing - I'm going to gain back waht i've lost this pass weeks...Suckling PIG! BAH KWA! and all the junk! i love it...=) ANYONE! feed ME!!! and not forgetting playing cards! this time...i'm going to win...=) i can feel the lucky aura already...hahaha

and yes my birthday...to help u guys out there...i've decided to write a list of things i want..=)for now...all i can think of is a wallet! haha...i know i'm nice..

miss wan lilin tried to assinate my ass yesterday...yes! with her handbag! imgaine....at least she's nice enough to treat me starbucks! china town very very soon! promise!

good night everyone! =)

No comments: