Sunday, January 15, 2006

$1k fly away....

hello! i've been trying to find a nice blog skin but coudn't...oh well...
went to hospital to get my beautiful ass checked the other day, waited
for like 1hr30min just to see the doctor for 5minutes...oh well...still faster
then POLYCLINIC...and..i was the youngest one there suffering from
this ass problem.."Department of colorectal surgery" how cool is that! ---- try it!

remember the raft that i'm was telling you guys about...the one that i've been buidling to take
part in the singapore river race...and how i eventually gave up my place because of this ass problem..yes...today was the race..and my raft won 1ST PRIZE! my goodness!!!
$1 thousand dollars fly away! just kill me...

went to bbq at pasir ris with maple yesterday...and was hugged by this small little girl...she jumped on me! hahaha...i din't know i so nice to hug la...hahaha...it's been so long since i went to downdown east...new shops..had this jelly ice cream thingy...hoho

okok..counting down to chInese new year!!! =) and my birthdayyyyyyyyy!!! fat neo promsie to get me something which i need...fat shun is going to get me a LV wallet...tracy owes me a super dupeeeer big present for helping her tape her fiona xie...kien tat i duno whether he will sleep pass my birthday...but i'm prepared...so EXCITING!!!!!

No comments: