Saturday, December 31, 2005

My royal ass...

okok, singapore hottest royal ass is back...wanted to blog ages ago, but due to some unforeseen butt circumstances...etc..let me explain...christmas eve was crazy! cousin's came, had turkey with bacon and cheastnut stuffing, chocoloate moouse, cheescake, quich lorraine, ham, and loads more, and the usual tradition of dancing around the christmas tree, this time, we sang 12 days of christmas...then the opening of presents! again our tradition to open presents from the oldest to the youngest! haha...okay christmas day, church, then went to peter's house...his mum cooked the mouth washing mutton! and duno what jelly thingy, like kueh chap, tons of finger food, and muruku..=) later had lamb leg in the evening...tsk tsk..totally fat-out..

okie now, the tsk tsk...the shocker of the year...many of u should had got an introduction in tracy's blog...and desperate to know the story of my royal ass...On the 30th of december, i got admitted to SGH for collectaral surgery! i won't explain in detail wats that in case u faint in front of your computer of heart attack...the story goes on, i was pushed to the operating theatre just like you see in televisions, and given GENERAL ANESTATIC..before that, i said a short prayer, and told the surgeons just before they knock me out " my ass is in your hands" when i woke up...voila! operation done...=) and guess what! the gang was there to see me! fat neo was probably there to see if i'm dead, tracy to see if she gets my will...hahahaha...no snow bird nest. =*( the guys were talking to me till abt 11.30pm...missy was rather pissed i guess..=P a day in the hospital seemed like a year...ultimately boring sleeping in a room with 5 old man...on my left, he has something wrong with his tummy, never eat for 5 days he claimed, on my right was this man who keeps yelling at mr.missy he has some leg injury...it was really funny to see him scoulding in hokkien..hahaha...in front of me there's this man whose very heavy & refuses to eat, far right was this man who has hearing impaired, far left, i duno what happen to him, he keeps coughing flam..and yes me the youngest patient around- with my fat ass getting operated...tsk tsk...serisouly everyone..dun ever have an ass operation, it's very very very inconvenient...u have to trust me....and so my christmas present from SGH, dozens of ultra powerful painkillers, 6 enormous tubes of local anestatic, a box of fibre thingy and a whooping 21 days of mc...not forgetting free gifts from missy- 3 packets of bandages, 1 tape and 2 cloths in case i stain my home sofa...i smell like a walking panadol now...oh yes! another shcoker...missy is the same age as me!!! thank God she never sponge me, or i'll have to wear a mask everywhere i go...

oh yes! believe or not, they actually brought our project work for discussion with me...imgaine that...and they bullied me by planning where they wanted to go watch movie and stuff...tsk tsk...black eye peas!! may i ask.."where is the love"?!?! hahaha...

okok, i think the medincine is making me go insane...any of u guys feeling bored, lonely nothing to do...need some company...er hem...what is my royal ass here for! come talk to me...
*i have to quit the river raft race, so there goes all my hardwork, and my prize money...well..life is unpredictable... =( Lord help me...

love,
tocky..

1 comment:

tocky said...

happy new year dude =)