Thursday, September 01, 2005

Take me Deeper

first of all let me complain about the weather...i don't know why...but it's getting hotter everyday, either the ozone layer is depleting at a super fast rate or the earth is getting closer to the sun.... and worst my journey to schoool is long and drainy...imgaine, no air-con, hot air blowing at you...my goodness...u can pratically feel yourself melting in the bus...

as usual, project deadlines are getting closer....it's always the end of term when we start to get busy....and rushing for projects..."work under pressure" tsk tsk...

i was sitting beside this woman in the bus the other day.not long, she pressed the bell, and alighted the bus with a smiling face...---the woman was blind....people often complain what a sad life they have, so boring,, so meaningless, so stressfull, so many problems... people...imagine yourself as this blind lady...the world is dark to her....no mornings, no afternoons...and yet she still has the courage to live her life...compare boring, meaningless,stressful with this blind lady's life...one phrase stuck my mind " life is indeed precious" be thankful with what you have, praise and glorify God..there are many people less fortunate then us.... =)

today cell group...
"There is a longing only you can fill,
A raging tempest only you can still
My soul is thirsty Lord
To know you as i've known
Drink from the river
That flows before your throne.

Take me deeper
Deeper in love with you
Jesus hole me close in your embrace,
take me deepher that i've ever been before
i just want to love you more and more
how i long to be deeper in love

sunrise to sunrise i will seek your face
drawn by the spirit
to the promise of your face
my heart has found in you
a hope that will abide...

No comments: