Sunday, September 04, 2005

and afterall...you my wonderwall...

* ma'am -stay strong with the Lord, blessed is the men who perseveres under trials" you are not alone ;)

friday qingshun stayed over at my home...he treated me bigmac at macdonalds for sub-dinner...
honestly macdonalds is the last place i would choose to eat when i'm hungry...the only meal i eat is fillet 'o" fish...=P long john silver is a nono for me unless i'm at a really tight budget... so where do i always eat? unless u really know me..it's impossible to guess...hahaha....i really want to try having dinner at the zoo....a different experience...tsk tsk...=)

okok so friday night, me and qingshun went to pasamalam at angmokio....though as usual i bought nothing...but it's nice to be in the atmosphere of a night market...haha...i can almost memorise the sequeunce of stalls at pasamalam...it's always the same!!! let me guess..the tail end of the pasamalam either sells fruits or pillows! there will always always be a stall which sells sourpalms, dates, and all the colourful prunes...and of course..the famous games which they have...those frogs floating around the pool of water and u have to hook it up using a pole...and yes...the pingpong thingy u have to roll and accumulate points..heh..

went back home after that...qingshun have to practice memorising his script for the star idol competition tommorow at junction8...so now u know why he stay over at my home..haha...
i was so nice to let him have my bed to sleep...,my bed is 2in1 but...i was too lazy to drag it out...and i used the mattress instead -_- *results of the competition? you'll have to ask him yourself =P

church today...someone called me nerd...-_- the same person who ask me to eat meat...
well, i may not be that handsome...but i don't think i look nerdy... and another person say i look super tanned and dark...i have comments every sunday...i wonder why...

presentations lined up, reports sky high,projects due this week...this is going to be one crazy week..i doubt i'll even have time to breathe..eyes are popping out, head is dropping...
everyone is going through the same thing...all the best friends! 3 more drainy weeks to a solid month of holiday...woot...

hold me in your arms, never let me go! because i can't stop, never stop falling in love with you...
tocky...

No comments: