Sunday, September 11, 2005

Is it just me?

Woke up super early today for church...i was so unprepared to go church today....for class, we carried on the teachings of biblical faith and natural/human faith...my mind drifted away halfway... there were too much on my mind...sigh...

sometimes i wonder why am i still holding on to the promises of God...and i just don't understand why am i still believing and trusting God...
i just don't understand...u may say it's my faith...for God..but in my heart do i really have that strong faith? it seems that my faith for God is even smaller then a mustard seed... God...i dun understand....why? why am i trusting you? why am i still following you? are you really there? come one! give me a smile from heaven! many people around me stumble and fall...but why am i still standing? it's NOT because of my faith, it's somethign else...something i don't understand... seomthing you had rooted in my heart... what is it? or is it to feel the emptyness in me that i come before you? or am i expecting something in return? maybe everyhting was an act....

Love is seen though actions...and not what we say, or what we sms everyday to our loved ones...
if someone u know comes up to you and says..."i love you" does he/she actaully loves you?
words u say are from your mind and mouth...BUT...actions you show are from your heart...
be it a small gift or just being there for the person...even if there's no response from that person...u perservere on...because.. Love does not fails..ARRGHHH...God...Do i love you?

*Impression without Expression is Depression*

today during lunch, my cell group shared 6 blessings snow skin moon cake...durian, orea, rum and raisin, green tea, pandan and black sasemee flavour..yumyum...i bought moon cakes for the gang...it cost me a bomb..and it's coming out from my pocket money...
and kientat...please stop saying i have alot of money..because i DON'T...u don't have to be rich to buy thigns for others okie...maybe i splurge too much...but becuase i don't mind spending for the people i love alot...and not because i have too much cash to spare...u understand? hey! so if u receive losta stuff from me...it shows how much you are to me...if u recieve nothing...hmm, err....k la, still love u a bit la..=)

The winner is not the one who finishes the race...BUT finishes the race with the torch BURNING...

Study smart!
Tocky

No comments: