Friday, September 16, 2005

Revealing the Life...

Okie...finally! 1 more exam paper to go!!! Hydraulics!! How nice if i can just dream of the answers...hahaha =)

Went to Orchard to have lunch today at lemon grass, then went to watch "Cave"...
i rate this show 6 popcorns! hmm it's a "Okay" show only so don't ever watch it for $9.50!
"Longest Yard is RESERVED" hahah...and yes i was suppose to meet the gang to distribute the mooncakes which i bought..but they abondoned me last minute...

Holidays now till end of next month...well well, what shall i do..haha..Europe? Thailand?

anyway..i promised tracy that if she hit a GPA of 3.5 i will get her a super super duper uber big birthday present...after some negotiations...i brought the GPA down to 3.4 hahaha...
Please study hard everyone...while i enjoy a little first.... =))))

Yes! i have to tell u this...My cell leader Jessica! my goodness! Yesterday, i asked her to buy me a bun before cell group starts, since i'm already home...she said "okay, i'll buy u soemthing from delifrance-my treat! " i said no need...but she insists...so expecting a nice meal...she said she's going to buy small tart...so i tot..-better then nothing...suddenly she msged me again...asking me if she could eat half the tart...so i said okay...right now..my hope for a meal became half a tart..30mins later when she arrived...believe it or not she told me she ate the whole thing because it looks gross after she ate half...that's my cell leader everyone..---"a treat meant for me, went into the treaters stomach"

Tocky

No comments: