Monday, September 26, 2005

Lord, i'm doing....all i can....to be a better man...

Send someone to love meI need to rest in armsKeep me safe from harmIn pouring rainGive me endless summerLord I fear the coldFeel I'm getting oldBefore my timeAs my soul heals the shameI will grow through this painLord I'm doing all I canTo be a better manGo easy on my conscience'Cause it's not my faultI know I've been taughtTo take the blameRest assured my angelsWill catch my tearsWalk me out of hereI'm in painAs my soul heals the shameI will grow through this painLord I'm doing all I canTo be a better manOnce you've found that loverYou're homeward boundLove is all aroundLove is all aroundI know some have fallenOn stony groundBut Love is all aroundSend someone to love meI need to rest in armsKeep me safe from harmIn pouring rainGive me endless summerLord I fear the coldFeel I'm getting oldBefore my timeAs my soul heals the shameI will grow through this painLord I'm doin' all I canTo be a better man

No comments: