Saturday, September 10, 2005

6th months Death Anniversary...

Finally!!! My presentation is over!! Done with all the sky high reports...=) Next hurdle now is.. 2 weeks of test and exams! i have 6 papers altogether... The gang has one week of study break!!! whereas poor me...my exams starts this comign monday...gang went to have an overnight mugging on friday, din't join them because of a very bad sharp pain in my head...
i hope is nothign serious...keep getting it since this week...terrible...
All the best for your exams everybody!!! especially (Tracy, Qian hui, Hui Hua, Kien Tat, Qing Shun, Neo Jun Xiong...) have fun mugging...=)

Oh yes..my gems presentation on digital photography...my lecturer actaully likes it!!!
he said 3 words after my presentation " I am touched" WOW!!! i mean...it was really unexpected...comparing to others, mine was below average standard...but i think it touched his heart somehow..thank God...or i might jsut fail this module...neo's presentation was really interesting too!!! and my dear tracy...she was the only who did a scrap book...when everyone did a slide show presentation...and spent $6...when we spend like 50cents on a cd...
my story for my presentation was..."In memory of my best friend" i can send it to you people out there if u want to see it =)

anyway...today marks 6 months death anniversary of my buddy, my brother my best friend...stay cool up there allright brother...this presntation is a little gift not from me...but from my heart to you...=) miss you...will be joining you when my time is up..
so many things have been happening, and i wished u were here with us...Neo's got a really caring girlfriend...kien tat's falling in love with a really sweet girl...qing shun have been giving tuition to maple...and me...u noe! i shan't say..hah secret eh?...*wink* your mum misses you like crazy!!! please appear in her dreams once in a while...yur dad is becoming more loving to the family,maple is studying really hard (dun worry, no one dares bully maple with us around) ..natalie's working really hard and planning to further her studies, nyati has no one to cook for...and YOGI...my goodness...yogi as timid as ever..

Last but not least! Happy BELATED birthday kien tat!!! jsut celebrated your birthday 3 hours ago. ( owe you a present ) i dare you say "no need present, it's the thought that counts"
i pray one day u will expereince the Love of God kie? continue to strive for your dreams...work hard play hard...a quote for you.. "Life is a jouney not a destination"
You have been a great buddy...to all of us...i pray that love in your famiyl will continue to strengthen each day... and finally...just to make you fly in your dreams tonight ---- " you are quite handsome"

take care friends..=)
Tocky..


kientat...u noe i'm kidding rite? *wink*

No comments: