Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Zzzz

okie, i'm all alone in the computer lab doing my project in school..waiting for kien tat to passed me his hard disk...-_-.. though wednesday classes lasts for only 5hours...it's 5 hours of cauculations, more cauculations and even more cauculations... buisness students do more theory, and wished they had some hands on cauculations...whereas engineering students wants more theory because we have too much cauculations...sigh..

my sister is off to genting today with her friends...so lucky!! but well she deserve the trip la,
stress untill like that...tsk tsk....enjoy yourself pam! i have everythign necessary...except...hahaha...

was talking to my mum last night, i told her "when i'm outside, u siad why i always go out,
when i'm home, u ask me how come i keep using the computer" ...haha..then she added on "how i wished instead of calling me telling me you are in orchard, u tell me " mum, i'm in the library"
i laughed at said "wait long" haahaha....

okie, i have to start my work now..take care...
boring day...no movies =( everyone's busy =( no dvd =( no window shopping =(
tocky

No comments: