Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i'm Lovin It...

sorry to take so long to update...there seems to be soemthign wrong with my keyboard,
i can't type!! i have to use my sis laptop to update my blog, which can be frustrating at times...
i somehow have inspiration to write only when using my own keyboard...=P

oh yes before i forget! let me wish all my muslim friends and indian friends! Selemat Hari Raya
and Happy Deepavalli !!! hohoho..peter selvan...becasue it's deepavalli...i forgive you for *TREATING*
me...

went wakeboarding yesterday! and it was very fun!! i finally know how to move left and right of the boat...
hah~ =) i lurve the sea...so nice to just be soaked in it...will post the pictures when i get it from tracy..
so just be VERY VERY patient...hah!

today went to sean's house to have dinner..what a wide spread! prawns, steam fish, brocolli with
mushrooms, mixed vegetables with scallop, hairy melon, chicken wings, ma po tofu, dou miao...
still ahve fruits...my beautiful tummy almost exploded...okie..i better not share with u all what maple
did after dinner...in case she hamtum me..haha oh yes!

blen dad is going to teach us power boating..i guess none of the gang is interested because none of them is into sea sports..
so i guess i'll go learn alone from him already..blen dad also told me he can train me to be a power
boat insturctor...that is so cool...i've always dreamt of driving a boat with my future wife out to the sea
to have a candle light dinner..haha...with this powerboat license i can also drive jet ski...
my goodness..this is so exciting..how nice if my dream house is by the sea and have a boat
just out the garden...okie..back to earth..study hard...-_- and start saving!
my life is no way but the highway..haha...

another crazy news! me and my friend will be representing singapore poly
in "The Singapore River Raft Race 2006" haha...we are currently looking for sponsors for the build up
of the raft and price money if we win..for that we will advertise on our boat..=)
please support me!!! =) any of your parents or friends parents interested in publicising...
their company...dun hesitate to call me..=)

life is so precious...alot of us dun realise it till it's too late...take care everyone...
in the end, i want to be standing, at the beggining with you...
Tocky

No comments: