Sunday, November 13, 2005

back!

okie, finally i decided to upate my blog after so long, i was soo lazy...and with the influence of Tracy's blog...okie, i'm so excited for christmas...hohoho...i can feel it coming..
the cold and wet days...the smell of bacon and chesnut stuffing in turkey, the christmas tree, the foam snow, the songs and YES! the presents...this year i'm only giving to close freinds...of course, very special few will have an additional presents hahaha...start savign! believe it or not, i'm goign to sacrifice my beautiful tummy...i'm only going to spend $1 a day on food in school...before u know it...i'll have a strong and muscular body....=)

was having lunch the other day in school, i pause for a moment before i begin eating...my friend suddenly shouted " don't tell me you praying? " and he started laughing....
i was quite affected by it...i'm quite upset that some people being a christian themselves would actauly spike me, thought i'm not very sensative to this kind of thigns but i believe there should always be a line drawn..arh..okie i feel better now after saying it out..haha

pamela went to hong kong...and there's no one to gossip with me about church now..hahha
i know it's bad...but gossip is really fun Most of the times..haha
the verse of the day for me today was "everythign is permissible for me, but not everything is good" there are many thigns we are given the decision to make...God can't stop us...but we msut make sure it doesn't harm us...=)

arghhi wanted to ttype more..but my eyes are shutting...update otmrow
take care~
Tocky

No comments: