Saturday, November 19, 2005

go away!

i'm beggining to like fast and pumpy music...punk cover!
alot of people have been commenting that i have bad taste of songs...especially peng soon...
he says all my songs are old and sound so bad...and he would never listen to songs which i listen...
tell u what shawn...i dun care what u think....because, this is how i am, and this is what i like...

to everyone:
so what if i'm different, so what if i don't club, so what if i don't always drink alcohol, so what if u think my life is boring, so what if u think i'm the most pathetic guy, so what if i listen to christian songs...SO WHAT !! i don't give a crap whatever u guys think of me...because this is who i am...if u can't accept me for who i am...then just go away...

maple! thanks for the card...it was really nice..and i know u meant every word on the card...i hope that is not my christmas present....of i would jsut drop dead...thank u also for even giving me this opportunity to be your godbrother...you may not be my real sister...but i will always treat u like my little sister...i pray and hope this relationship will strenthen eachday...i'm glad i survived the jog with you...jog with u when i go again kie?
life is full of unexpected and saddening things, but it's all part of it...remember? there are always 2 sides in life...take care arh...

okie this had been in my heart for a super long time...and i'm just going to blurt everything out...alot of people have been telling me off..."since u know so much about relationships, why u never get yourself a girlfriend? " "why u talk so much about it, but u yurself don't have a gf" "are u chicken" "is it because u scared"
i won't give u my answers, because i feel it's not necessary...i dun care whatever u guys think...because i know the answers in my heart
guys..please stop cheating and playing with girls feelings...

.....

No comments: