Sunday, December 11, 2005

Psalms 23:6

okie!! firstly! Happy 18th Birthday TrACy WaN! finally turned 18 when everybody's coming 20..hope u enjoyed yur birthday and like all yur presents!! i still can't stop laughing thinking rachel did the robot dance..hahaha..okok remember everyone!! my birthday's next la!!! woot!!! that's waht i like about my birthday-not long after chiense new year when everyone has no reason to say they're broke...hiak hiak...each one present..no excuse...=)

this whole week i have 5 greulling exam papers...i must do well!! my gpa must hit a 3.5 this time...for the sake of my $20k/month salary in the future...i must do well!! please pray for me..

oh yes, i've been blading alone this few days..at bishan park...i din't know it can be quite relaxing, listening to my ipod while the cool wind at night just swerve pass...=) i'm going to try it at night at east coast one day... ;) i realise i've became lighter la! i was 72kg...and now i'm 69kg!
hmm...but i duno accurate or not because i weigh myself using those 40cents machine...which comes out a card with a phrase behind...

after exams...shopping all the way..no stopping me...=) oh yes..
today church was fine..took my test...i hamtum all the memory verse down because i coudn't remember a think...the structured question was bleah...

took out the newspaper cutting of blenheim when he passed away...sigh...on top of his name was this verse..."Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever"psalms 23:6 i suddenly felt again all the times we had gone through, all the jokes, all the one for all, all for one stuff...
the words in hold held so much meaning to my heart...the goodness of God and his mercy will surely be with me...this was so much an assurance to me that God will never ever leave me suffering so badly...God always has a reason..Blen's death is one reason why i still hold on to God...apart from God...i want to see u again kai...no way, i'm going to let go...not even for a thrillion dollars to forget God...see u soon...when my time is up...hang on everyone...the day is about to come...Live life to the fullest...treasuring, loving the people around u...
i realise that the simplest thigns in life is the rarest...many people enjoy the fun and happening life...but few are able to accept simple things in life....

take care everone...
remember, blessed is the man who is used by God...

No comments: