Monday, December 05, 2005

the road is long, but my heart will go on...

okie! it's been centuries since i last posted...i have no idea what to write already...
alot of sad thigns happen...=( just put all it behind me...
okie, anyway, i've decided to work extra harder for
my exams...because i heard that u must average a 3.5 gpa every semeseter
to secure a place in NUS...-_-!!! 3.5 leh...
natalie's birthday is coming, hope you'll like the present i bot u godsister! =)
it's nothing big...but still quite big la...

went orchard on saturday, with a whole group of gang...including a self invited "BETRAM LOO"...okok i shan't elaborate what he did...in case the ambulance come...
wanted to buy a shoe i saw online, i saw it at pacific plaza...but to my horror...it doesn't have my size...-__-...

okie my christmas wish list...
hmm...okok, i decided nt to write down...i shall see who knows me best...
who wants to do christmas shoppign with me??

No comments: