Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Passionate Man...

had a tough week...project datelines are drawing closer...exams are coming....
just had Geomatics term test today, don't think i will do well, maybe a just pass...and worst! it's not a difficult paper...have to do more tutorials! learnt my lesson -_-

have not collected my specs...have to wait till weekend when my dad comes back from malaysia...

had cell group today, talked about authenticity and mutuality of real fellowship...something that my cell leader (Jessica) said that struck me...
"Mutuality means giving and receiving, and depending on each other"
i realise i love to share my life problems...But...i should also learn to listen to others....learn to help others, learn to encourage...not that i never listen or help other's, but i want to do it with a more passionate heart...Really thank God for this cell group
A passionate man with a wild and fierce heart...


shall continute tommorow, i'm dead beat! take care

tocky

No comments: