Sunday, August 21, 2005

How Cool Is That...!

went to church today...felt recharged UNTILL... u won't believe it... someone told me something which really affected me... he said " stop drinking milk, it's time to chew some meat" (in relation in my spiritual walk with God) is an insult to me...okok, i shan't elaborat further in case i get too violent...hahaha anyway, guess i'll just forgive him...

Okie now for the shocking news of the year...Everyone...believe it or not....
"MY DAD ACTUALLY READS MY BLOG!!!!!!!" friends...just imagine, yur dad reads yur blog...
i have no comments...speechless..haha...i told this to tracy and pamela, and thery actaully said "this is so cool"... -____-!!!!

okie..since i know my dad reads my blog, i'll complain here if i dun have enough allowance or i want something badly...like an IPOD!!!! muahahha.... wanted a new camera first actaully...BUT...my mp3 is spoilt...tsk tsk..so..ermm..errmm...erm...ya =)))

auntie and uncles reading my blog...u should check out your childrens blog too... doesn't it remind u of your younger days? hahaha...i know there are aunties and uncles reading my blog...i can feel it...haha... take care!!!

tocky...

No comments: