Thursday, August 25, 2005

Jesus Saves

Okie...lesson was suppose to start at 10.30am today, and lecturer reminded us to be punctual because the course director will be coming in for an in-class assesment on him...
and 10.30 comes, mr.loo standing in front, with a miserable me, looking at him staring at eachother...yes! you've guess it! my whole class was late except me...then came the course director...u've guess it again! 3 person in the class now...hahaha....
director almost fainted...poor mr.loo...i was laughing my head off at him...poor guy...whole class sabotage him...haha...=)))

then came concrete design class....the formula INVESTED module...3 weeks...2 and a half hours a week for 1 miserable question to be completed... just imagine the cauculations...my goodness

came back home, went to borrow 2 dvd's with my mum..hotel rwanda and wimbeldon...yes i noe i'm lagging...haha...but well...no one to watch movie with...solution- DVD'S !

oh dear...just recieved a sms...bad news..stop here...upate soon...
tocky...

No comments: