Thursday, August 11, 2005

Desires of my heart...

Yes, i've changed the song again. This song is called Fight of faith... so many times in this world we are forced to do what the world wants...and so many times it pulls us away from God...but despite that, i pray we continue to stay strong and continue to fight this battle of faith to trust and believe in God...

Lord, only u know the desires of my heart, the test which i believe u have time and time laid it before me to test my faith...the feeling i have to go through, the pain...u know i'm weak in that, and u still....but i pray u continue to strengthen me in that area, that i may be a better Man of God..

went to pulau ubin on tuesday for cycling, used up every squeeze of muscles cycling up the super steep slope...the last time i fully use my leg muscles was like 2 years ago during secondary school...with all the exercise, i'm getting stronger everyday...hahaha...

going to tioman later in the evening, i hope i would enjoy myself there, seeing the ultra clean sea, colourful corals, enormous fishes, and yes dolphins!!! please let me see dolpphins...and yes i'm doing a night dive...this is so amazing...i'm going to see what's in the sea at night...i'll take some pics and post it yah?

*messages

Kientat - knowing u are not that adventorous type, i will just take some pics and show u =))
Qing Shun - knowing u eat anything and everything, but i cna't cope any seafood back... =) no sharks...=((
JunXiong- stay close to the Lord, every relationship has to be nutured, easily drifted hard to come back...take care brother... love...
Tracy - and yes tracy, i will just remove everything in my bag and stuff all the presents for u in it. hahah Bring u snorkeling/diving one day yar? i hope i can touch the dolphins and swim with it...it will be super cool...no piranas! when i'm gone, pleasse drink lots of water... -_-

take care friends, please miss me,
Tocky...

No comments: