Friday, March 31, 2006

knock!

okie, i stopped counting how many times i knock my head on the scaffold because it's uncountable...today was my worst knock...i actually had a slight headache after slamming my head to it...ouch! my helmet has no more scratches but scars...

today, i had the longest conversation with china man...his chiense was so chimology that i almost wanted to tape down and replay in slow motion...seriosuly, at the rate they speak, it seems like waht they say is only one long word...okie, so he asked me wehre did i buy my digital camera, what brand, how much, how many shots etc...trust me i had a hard time explaining to him. but somehow i did...=)

and was walking around, china man just removed the formwork for a balcony column, and there i was touching the column to see how smooth it was, suddenly china man ask me " lao ban, zhe me yang?" he was asking me hows the column, because he was the one who fabricate it...
i replied like a professional engineer "hmm...bu quo" haha...guess he din't know i know nuts about inspection...oh well, he called me boss...so 1 week off day for him...muahaha

No comments: