Sunday, March 12, 2006

1 year death anniversary...

it's going to be a lengthy post...been too tired to blog this few days because of work...
i've been posted to sentosa cove..hexacon construction...they are building bungalows there...
everyday, i have to hitch a ride in-out sentosa cove from lorries carrying construction workers
yes! there's no bus in there..so imgaine the inconvenience...but still it's a good experience...i mean...how many of us have a chance to sit lorries with construction workers...tsk tsk...
lunch everyday is torturing, no where to go, nothing to do....i just sit down and listen i pod and rest..

blen's 1st year death anniversary was yesterday, bought him this flower thingy made of clay..
went to the crematorium with loads on my mind...

i made a promise to you, when you were at your last breathe..and i've sealed it with my heart...
felt like giving up..but because promises are never meant to be broken...i tried my best, and i will forever..till the day, i see u in heaven...

would u know my name, if i saw you in heaven?
would it still be the same, if i saw you in heaven?
would u hold my hand, if i saw you in heaven
would u help me stand, if i saw you in heaven?
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.

time flies...one year had passed swiftly...pray for God to help you in everyway you are weak...
life is always unfair there's no doubt, soemtimes, everything seemed to be crashing your way,
but remember, you have a choice, a choice to be where you are, or move on...

take care,
Lionel..

No comments: