Saturday, February 18, 2006

lame chop on brithday?

had a super weird dream this afternoon, i dreamt everyone came to my house to gamble...
then i saw 2 little girls running around, i went straight to the table, and place my bets....someone and my cousin then tompang me some money...then i got a double ace...then i won $30....end of dream..haha..yes yes...haha

back to reality---
was in the lift jsut now, 2 person was in the lift with me...i suddenly wanted to ah choo...then being polite...i covered my mouth and REN..all the way to first floor...then i quiclky run out of the lift turn my face behind a wall...then AHH choo....guess what...antoher lady was there...yes...her face all covered with my delicious saliva...dun ask me what happen after that...it was quite drama...

was thinkin abt qing shun..yes qing shun..i suddenly tot of you...i was thinking the times when u stood by me, the times when i cried and u were there beside me....the times when u hug me and i continued crying...the times when u encouraged me...i still can't believe i cried on your shoulders but i did--for that...a very big warm thank you!...then i start to think if i had neglected our friendship, u everytime want to help me, but i keep running away... for that...a very big sorry...i know it sounds gayish for some of you...but...true man cries...

was reading abt the progess package....and arghhh i miss getting the big hong bao by a year!!
aunties and uncles reading my blog....please...u know what to do for my birthday....
no excuses! u got a big hong pao from govenemrnt already...

my computer K.O ed..and i'musing my sisters's laptop now...all my pictures gone, all my songs, all my files...everything...
like i said...life's like that...u won't know what will happen...photos i collected for so many years,
all gone within a click...

take care, Lionel

No comments: