Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me...

started the day with concrete design exam...quite a messed up paper...but can't be compared with transportation engineering which i totally blew or programming which i have no idea what i wrote...now, let's hope everyone does badly and the passing grade will be moderated... =)

okie! then our class went to seuol garden for Ptn lunch..it wasn't exactly a planned birthday by the class for me....it so happen the lunch was on the same day as my brithday...anyway...what happen was, they decided to sing a birthday song for me despite my plead not too, i felt so old, and there were throngs of people at seuol garden...and they just had to say my name so loud...with shishi there...we dun need a microphone or a speaker...anyway! thanks everyone!
as a class rep...it was my honour to photocopy lecture notes for u monkeys... -__- !!

okie, so now i'm 20...sounds old rite? I AM !!! my goodness, i feel like an old man on a wheel chair already...no more a teenager...i'm in my early twenties....

thank you everyone for making my birthday a memoriable one...even if u just sent me an sms...
it's nice to know that u hae friends there thinking of you...every now and then =)
take care! all the best for your exams! i still have 2 more paper to go!

love, Lionel

No comments: