Saturday, February 11, 2006

behind every face is an untold story....

Okie, test and exams from now till the first week of march...
study and study and study...
oh yes! remember the river raft race?! i've got a share of the price money!!! =)
i'm going to buy myself a nice wallet =)

was in the taxi the other day when the driver asked me a weird question.."wah why singaporeans so rich, one car $160k also can afford" i began to imagine myself in the future...
i rather be poor and happy then rich and sad..maybe because i'm more of a Life person, i want to experience 4 seasons, i want to travel around the world...so many thigns left unexplored, so many things undiscovered, i want to love, and be loved...i want my children to experience life so crazily, and i want my wife to be the happiest person and most loved person in the world...BUT FIRST...let me get over this semestral exam..zzzz

few days ago...my lecturer was teaching us on the chapter of pavement design, the topic was " your father's road" how interesting...it teaches us to design and construct our own personal road..then i began dreaming abt having my own bungalow again..

monday night! imagine the unimaginable..and expect the unexpected...study hard everyone...

Love, Lionel

No comments: