Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Waiting...

u guys will never believed what i did today... went to get my travel insurance and change money for my trip... was at paradiz centre alone, and decided to find qing shun at tangs market (working) so yup..believe it or not i walked all the way to tangs... of course with my i-pod stuck into my ears...so so lonely...thankfully no bird droppings on me this time... on the way, i bot mcflurry for myself and qing shun...yes i qia him...weather is too hot to resists ice cream... first time in my life i bought mcflurry...it's too sweet...chatted with qing shun...for like an hour... and
waiting for tracy!!! to reply my msg...

maple, dun be dissapointed allright? try harder and do better... everytime we fail, we must get back to our feet...that's the most important lesson in life... like me and the gang and your brother...in normal academic stream last time, we face sooo many challenges...people despise us, teacher's coundn't care less thinking we can't make it in life...friends from other classes look down on us...but we kept trying...who cares if everyone thinks we can't make it..as long as u tried your best...and u try...u can do it maple =) jia you...try harder...all is not lost...life is more then this...

in 8 and a half hours times is our results... "reap what you sow" all the best everyone...
going sentosa tomorow i hope nobody flies aeroplane tomrow...
just as i promise...congratulations phillane cheng for passing your projects!

take care everyone...life is precious..

No comments: