Monday, October 17, 2005

No money Not Funny

just came back home from work...what a tough day... as usual the auntie there nagged
at us - part timers non-stop...i wonder where she got those energy..
the next time i go, i'm so sure i'm bringing ear plugs... and yes! today we were packing
sunkist juices...the 2 litre ones!!! my goodness... remember everyone... behind every sunkist
bottle juice u buy...there is a group of nut case like me ensuring there's expire date, cap is tightened
properly and it is packed nicely... just imagine...lifting and packing these huge and heavey 2litre bottles
into a box...to let u guys have a rough estimate...how fast and how long we are suppose to pack...
the machine makes 48 bottles every minute...that means...we have only 1.25 seconds...to lift one 2litre bottle
up and put in into a box...okie..so now imagine...8 hours...my POOR...hands...my poor feet...and my poor
tummy...which keep bouncing on the conveyor belt as i lift the bottles...i hope my arm muscles dun turn into
6 packs....i can't imgaine people working there full time...Lord..help them...
i am so determine to get my degree whenever i work at this kind of places...hah..parents! want your children
to understand the imporatance of money? send them to factory and work...my goodness...i gurantee u, it will
change their life...hahaha... ;)
take care!
Tocky

No comments: