Wednesday, June 21, 2006

workshop

i think i'm suffering from hallucinations...i kept hearing sounds and whispers..especially from my handphone, i could almost swear i hear it ringing but it din't...side effect from the medicine maybe...

quarrelled with the shool's workshop supervisor today because he told me i was not allowed to use the lab without authorization from my project lecturer...
it was totally ridicules because, i come into this workship a zillion times already and there was no need for authorization...but he insists...i told him, what logic is there when i can come into this workshop to do my other projects and i can't, for my final year project-the most important project...so there i was fuming because i carried the few kg of acrylic to school, and i can't just use the machine for 20 secs....

SP macdonalds have the weirdest service....i regret writing a G.E.M card for them...haha...
a standard machdonald meal comes with chilli sauce, serviets and ketchup when requested..
there's this auntie, i duno if she trying to act cute or what...i asked her if i could have SOME packets of chiili sauce, she took 1 packet, then i ask for kecthcup, again 1 packet, when ask for serviets, she put 1 piece...i smiled at her hoping she get what i mean..but all she could say was " thank you"

i know this may sound shocking for all of you but PETER SELVAN S/O SADRUDRADREAN came to visit me today...he actually visited me...live at jurong, but came to bishan at 9PM to visit me....tsk tsk...thanks...

No comments: