Sunday, June 18, 2006

hospital

Back from operation…

B1-Was the ward I was upgraded to…
10Seconds-Time it took for the nurse to attend to me when I press the nurse call button…
5cm-length of needle inserted to my hand after the 3rd try..because the doctor coun’t find my vein.
12secons-Time it took for the anestatic to knock me down…
4-number of nurses who saw my whole body including…….
20-number of times they test my blood pressure and temperature
3-score I give for hospital food upon 10
8-score I give for boredom in the hospital
77,70,60-ages of 3 other patients in my ward
5-number of friends whom din’t know abt the operation…
1-number of buddies who never even msg me to ask me how I was…
10-number of friends having a good time while I’m lying down with needles stuck all over me…
okie, that’s my summary of the operation
again I can’t eat seafood…I have not tasted prawns for 6 months…after this recovers…
who wants to acoompany me for a food spree!! I have craving for BEEF…slurp…I can like imagine myself drinking beef…I like it a little bloody….


No comments: