Tuesday, May 02, 2006

teared

so long since i update, almost forgotten my password...
my mind is so tied up, i can hardly think properly...
sometimes i just duno what i want, or what i turely deserve...
it seems like i'm back to square one on my faith...totally worn out...
went to sentosa on labours day, bot an ice cream, and stroll by the beach...
everyone having fun, laughing over silly stunts...miss those days...
was almost an hour late for school today, first time in all my years, tried to take a differnet bus today..and the result, miss 45mins of further maths....trust me with 45mins of lesson i can miss like a whole chapter...so when everyone left for break, i stayed back to bombard questions...
surpringsly today's lesson spoke to my heart...
this verse taken from the song we sang "what a friend we have in Jesus"
Have we trials and temptations
is there tourble anywhere
we should never be discouraged
take it to the lord in prayer
can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share
jesus knows our every weakness
take it to the lord in prayer..
i felt my heart teared when i sang this song, it feels that i've let God down...

No comments: