Wednesday, May 03, 2006

crab

just came back from dinner, sharkfin, my delicious crab...i miss the alaskan king crab..=(

tried to upload soem photos of my lonley walk at the beach, but it takes forever to uplaod here...

phillane came over to scan oen miserable piece of art work...-___-...

classmates shared their problems with me today...it's nice to listen to people's problem...not that i have none myself, but u know...they share, i listen, they feel better...that kinda thing..
cheer up~ life is full of problems...but the problem we have is not the problem, but how we solve the problem is the problem...

hmm, my cousin's wedding is coming soon, quite exciting...because everyone will be back in singapore, and if u are thsoe very rare few who knows me well enought, i have a rather crazy family tree..so, goign for suit hunting soon...

u can take everythting away from me, but nt my heart...
Lionel

No comments: