Wednesday, April 05, 2006

mr.chia

okie, i took hlaf day today to register gems...was seraching for photos in my cupboard when i came across this letter given to me by someone during secondary school..it wrote...

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines,
Though the olive corp fails and the fields produce no food,
Though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
YET I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD, I WILL BE JOYFUL IN GOD MY SAVIOUR"
HAB 3:17-18
he signed off with, Love God & Love Life...

was just thinking if i really love life, am i being selfish to myself? have i ever give myself a chance? many people say love others before self, but i realise, how do u love others without loving yourself? get what i mean? kie nvm, it takes more then a odinary brain to get what i'm talking..haha..

No comments: