Saturday, February 26, 2005

my brother, my buddy, my best friend...day 1

i pray one day you will read this blenhiem,

I woke up at 4am today..27th febuary 2005, this day i will never forget, my best friend, blenheim was admitted to hospital. He had to go through a major operation dealing with his blood clot behind his head...myself, qing shun and michael rushed down to hospital immidiately.

everything happened so sudden, just few hours ago i was smsing him on our trip to dubai and paris coming this april, we were so excited... blenheim, sticked with me through thick and thin times of my life...we talked everything under the sun and moon... my best friend, my brother, my close buddy...

A storng and healthy guy, suddenly somehting like this happend to him, to me it still seems like an illusion, he is now in intensive care unit and needs to go thru another even major operation in 2 days...i really pray for God's merciful hands to be upon him...this operation is extremly critical becuz they are operating on his head which nerves leads to the brain...the doctor told us, even if he survived all these, he might either lose his memory or needs support in some things he do...

We will be here for u blenheim, brother's never part...right now, stay strong..u must have the will...we will continue to pray for you...we will be here with u no matter what till u one day fully recover....in the name of jesus i promise u..i was deeply touched when blen mum told me that when the pain started at home, blenheim was knocking his head and was shouting "JESUS JESUS" "Take away the pain"
when i heard this i almost burst out in tears...when blenheim sister was in the she saw blenheim's tears drip down his cheeks...Sigh..i can't explained to you how i felt when i heard that...he could listen, he could hear us, but he cound not move, he was in coma...
oh Lord...help... without faith you can't pleased God..Friends, please pray.....

my parents came, my pastor came, jun xiong's parents will also be coming...everyone's behind you...every second seems to be like a minute, every minute an hour, every hour a day...

frineds are really important to me, i've never cried for a guy before, you are the first...i believe love is strong and it endures forever...

i believe there wiould be a miracle from God...

There can be Miracles when u believe...

14 comments:

Nil said...

I really wish my buddy will get well...God Pls Help him...Although i am not a christian now but i always respected and admired you,dear god. i beg of u to give him ur healing hands....this is all i pray in jesus's name...amen...

Michael aka kt

Anonymous said...

hey this is really suprising to me...i only know blenhiem for a few days but seriously deep down inside i am feeling very devastated...i have lighted a candle for him...and say a prayers...god pls be with him through this ordeal...i believed my prayers will be answered...love and prayers from your friend shawn

Anonymous said...

I was really stuned by the news...I only knew you for one and a half semesters in school and you are an intelligent guy who topped the class in academic performance! You are important to DARE/FT/1B/03! Everyone will pray for you and i believe god will bless you. May god bless you with good health!

Anonymous said...

o well, my best buddy, my best fren. i jus hope u can recover soon, and everyhing goes smooth. We promised to do alot of things, so pls dun break the promise. im willing to giv up anything jus to let u recover. friendship nv end between u n me. i hope my sadness n pain can touch god, pls, help my fren, blenheim.

Anonymous said...

Hey... really shock about this news.... don know wat to say, never really talk to blenhiem much... But i know he is a christian and he is save spiritually... Not to worry, for the lord's ways are beyond our imagination. All His works are for a reason,He has got a plan that we don't know or expect, but this life will touch many others... Blenhiem, i know that u are in pain, and in ur suffering, u will experience God moving in and through ur life. I pray for strength and healing for u and peace for ur family... The lord's blessing and peace be upon u and ur family Bro.... Take care and have Faith...! Amen..

`shuch said...

have been praying..God will bring us through this together, so Lionel and the rest of Blen's friends, keep the faith alright? Let's believe together..
Shujun

Anonymous said...

It's midnight and i cant slp. i still miss my fren blen, and tears just keep flowing down my cheecks. I'm not a christian, but i do respect god. And blen does that too im sure. this thing shld nv happen to blen, he is a gd guy.

blen, hope u'll read this, we hope u recover soon. our crystal jade supper at holland V, and our bintan trip, and our england university studies, im sure u will nv break promise. U made me realised how imp friends are.

Anonymous said...

It's midnight and i cant slp. i still miss my fren blen, and tears just keep flowing down my cheecks. I'm not a christian, but i do respect god. And blen does that too im sure. this thing shld nv happen to blen, he is a gd guy.

blen, hope u'll read this, we hope u recover soon. our crystal jade supper at holland V, and our bintan trip, and our england university studies, im sure u will nv break promise. U made me realised how imp friends are.

Anonymous said...

I am just a passerby..Though i dont know who you are but i will still pray for ur recovery soon.. i know you are struggling right now.. dont give up.. ur friends are here waiting and praying for u.. May you get well soon Blenhiem..

to the blogger and friends, please take care..

Unknown said...

(A Friend of Rahman a cousin of nadzri)

hey..although i dunno blenhiem..i really pray to god that he gets well soon..he is really lucky to have good friends like u guys..keep on praying guys..

-Ahmad Fauzi

Anonymous said...

lionel..juz happen to came across this..im so sorry of what this had happen..yes..im praying too..plz do take care of urself...he will be fine..he's strong..though i onlee saw him once or twice..but i feel for him..be strong blenhiem n pull through this...

Anonymous said...

Blen, you've always been a little angel that is around me whenever I need a friend. And I'm really thankful for that. U must be strong this time to go thru this and I know U can! There is so many people out there hand in hand going thru this with you so don't give up! Please don't! You are in my prayers and I believe GOd will bring u thru this. Press on, blen...

Anonymous said...

god has his own way but it seems to be no where.
but he works with faith in each new day
and we will see it one day.

blen, pls stay strong.. press on and we will continue to pray. ur family, frenss...everyone whom you know needs you. dun let it go..Hold on....

Anonymous said...

samuel im super glad that you know that Jesus is our saviour and He could perform miracles through our faith in Him..im very glad for you..and blenheim..do fight on! u must! God must have a purpose for you..to be a living testimony for our Lord, Jesus Christ