Saturday, April 07, 2007

finally i get to sign in..oh well, u know how it is..technology and humans...

i've been going crazy because of the army letter...yes, like opening my letter box everyday, slowly peeping for the pink thin letter which opens the gates to the worst paid job in Singapore.
anyday from now...please! i don't want POLICE...not that i have something against them, but i just can't imagine myself in blue uniform going round catching criminals...

i can only imagine myself throwing bombs and pressing each other bloody wounds..

planned a sec.sch class outing to sentosa few days back...the response?...a record of 2 person turned up,including myself... and yes, me and qingshun, laid on the beach side by side, swam together, play in the water together...how gay is that...and No we did not put lotion for eachother...

No comments: