Monday, October 02, 2006

jet ski

If there is one thing left in this world for you to do…I recommend water skiing! U will never believe the amount adrenalin rush through you…if u watched “into the blue” that’s what I’m going to do next, with the jet ski…

I just realize I have cellulite on my tummy…it’s quite freaky actually…I have to borrow some S11 from u pam…

Something just reaffirmed me that whatever is not yours will never be yours, and what will be yours will eventually be… oh well, life’s like that…

I have this neighbour whose a divorcee with 3 kids, husband left them after spending every cent of his wife’s money…mother of 3 kids…I can’t understand why there are man like that…so girls…yes..u know what I want to say…

Blen dad spoke to me the other day about blen’s death…he was clearly depress…but anyway, something struck me again…I’m just wondering if the people around me appreciate me…if u dun, u better do, coz I’ll leave you if u don’t…hah…

No comments: