Tuesday, September 12, 2006

DESARU

Malaysia trip was fun…the best part of the trip was the food…I’ve never eaten so much good food all in one day before…the resort was okay…wasn’t as exciting as I thought it would be though…

Let me summarise what I’ve eaten for this whole trip – (wild boar meat, juicy lobsters, soft shell crabs, crispy suckling pig, enormous fish and many many more...tsk tsk
And I could just spend the whole day there slurping down crunchy sweet lobster meat…

I never knew golf was that tiring, twisting and swinging…and yes, qing shun crashed the buggie.. almost killed me…but I forgive him…since I almost killed him once before…=)

Another thing…some Malaysia roads dun have any street lamps…so there I was driving the car with qing shun and shawn…in complete darkness, with the head lights I was only able to see like 10 metres in front of me.and I realize shawn is TERRIBLY AFRAID OF THE DARK…not that I’m not afraid of total darkness in the middle of the forest but…guys should have a little bravery eh? Another guy whose extremely afraid of dark is kien tat…haha..u should really check out this guys when it’s dark..

Celebrated kientat’s birthday yesterday…owe u a cheapskate present kien tat…dun blame me…but I just couldn’t find something within my $2 budget for you…

We guys are planning to go there again, for the food and night market for me.. and massage for qing shun…

Till we meet…

No comments: