Friday, August 25, 2006

...,

This is what happened today, woke up at 10am, stared at the wall…11am…12pm…lunch… back to the wall…1pm…2pm…3pm…etc…

I can’t believe how people can actually slack through the holidays…they dun intend to get a job, just face their computer everyday…and wait till school starts…GET A LIFE…

I was playing with my camera today and I found a new function…this is that I can do…
If I take a picture of let’s say grass...(green rite) then I take a picture of let’s say my brown study table….what happens is i can make my study table turn green instead of the original brown…how cool is that…it other words I can switch colours…=)

Even as u guys read this entry from your comfortable chair….let’s not forget dear tracy who is working right into the middle of the night…starving…tired…so poor thing…
Dun worry, I’ll get u a nice goody bag to revive yourself =) it’s going to be good…I promise!

Shall update soon..gd nite..

No comments: