Wednesday, July 12, 2006

PROJECTS!

in my mind now- fyp due next week, Project M. report due next week, CE.T report due next week, Geotech report due next week, Power boat test next week, I.T law report due next week, Cousin's wedding next week, on top of that i have big problem understanding what my maths lecturer is decipering from the christmas tree formulaes..

today's bus was one hell ride, someone pressed the bell in the bus and it got stucked...
and because of this person, i enjoyed 1 hour of "ding dong ding dong ding dong" all the way home...yes...

i realise that more and more guys are turning to be aquaman...they get worried over small little things, gives up at the slightest challanges, complaints at almost everything, get depressed easily...in simple words...guys now adays are scared of everything...no more a macho man...sad...
guys...it's time to be a real man...get on with life...stop wasting time thinking, hoping and wishing for soemthing u want badly, if it's yours, it will eventaully be, try hard and if u fail, move on like a man...can't beleive i'm typing all these....dun ever come up to me and tell me your life is sad...if you do...life is indeed sad...because it has you...

excited for my counsin's wedding at chijmes..i'm the ursher together with my cousin...
haha...this is going to be crazy...heard that it's going to be those traditional march-in wedding,
with all my relatives and their frineds coming in from all over the world...imagine!!!

had calss gaterhing the other day...glad to know everyone's doing great..boon fang got a good well paid job, gabriel is by now a policeman, tracy ter a training nurse...etc...
another 5 more years and i'll be attending weddings...haha...u girls better find a faithful and loving husband...not every man is like me, hahaha....looks is not everything!! okok...i'm saying that to cheer myself up...

tocky

No comments: